Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Pick Up Your Cross And Follow Me"


The phrase “Pick up your cross and follow Me” means to give up your own plans for your life and live the life God has planned for you.

Each one of us has a cross to bear and embrace with joy, peace, hope and trust in the sovereign Lord, that through His grace and His promises, we know that He will never leave us nor forsake us, that He will walk along side us in our life journey.

If we deny ourselves and follow Him fully depending on His strength and power, surrendering our own will for His will to be done, letting His glory be manifested in our lives, who than can stand against us?
No sin, no sickness, no cross, no pain, no suffering, no authority, no spiritual force, no power on earth or heaven can separate us from the Love of God, He loves us unconditionally that's mean with NO Condition.

God's love is unshakable and can always be relied upon and He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, so let GO and let GOD, let Him be in the driver seat of your life journey.

In Jeremiah 29:11 God says: for "I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
And in Isaiah 54:17 He declares that: He will never let any weapon stand against us", in Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in your mother womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart"
And last in Luke 21:18 He told us that "not a hair of our head will perish."
By standing firm in our faith journey, we will gain life, life eternal.

Jesus,
Do not be afraid to deny yourself through fasting and self sacrifice. You will gain much spiritually from the taming of your bodily desires. I have told you if you have the faith of a mustard seed you can move mountains. Cling to the corner of My garment my little one – come and imitate the ways of your Lord and God. Follow the spiritual disciplines of prayer, fasting and alms giving and you will receive Heaven rewards. Renounce yourself, pick up your cross and follow Me. This is the narrow path that will lead you to life eternal. Break down the walls of self and let Me be first in your daily life. Trust in Me and the love I have for you and for all. God’s people must go through the purification of self in preparation for the coming of the Bridegroom. Prepare the way of the Lord. Prepare a worthy dwelling place in the temple of your heart for the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Look to John 14:23. Clean the inside of the cup not just the outside as an outward show of piety. You must be cleansed interiorly. Read again Ezekiel 36: 25-28. I shall put My spirit in you and I shall give you a new heart then you will be My people and I will be your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment